After Almost 3 Years, Jannica Nam Found New Love

Experiencing heartaches and heartbreaks are one of the most normal events in a person’s life. No matter how much we want to avoid them, these two are essential to make and mold us to what we are at present. And of course, after these heartache and heartbreaks, as you become completely healed, you are now prepared now to open your heart once again to someone you trust and love back.
Janica  Nam Floresca experienced such a tragic heartache when she lost her boyfriend, Hashtag member Franco Hernandez in a boating accident last November, 2017. This happened when they came from Tom Doronal’s resort in Davao Occidental. This is extra heartbreaking because the two of them were together when the accident happened.

And finally, after nearly three years, Janica has opened her heart again, she posted in her Instagram Polaroid photos of her and Lorenz Sia, on one photo is a cake with a dedication, “can you be my girlfriend?” and a pen mark written at the bottom margin of the photo, 9.8.2020.





She captioned her post with “Love just comes naturally and it will find its way into our lives, just like how God has sent you to me. You are my today and all of my [tomorrows].” And Lorenz also posted on his Instagram with a different Polaroid photo with the caption, “Never fallen quite this high.”
Before this post of Janica on revealing her new relationship, she posted a reflective message the day before about her emotions for the past years, how she is ready to open her heart again and she expressed her gratitude to those people who have supported her.

“Since the day my Angel had passed away almost 3 yrs ago, I was actually contented of being alone. I even thought of not being with someone else ever, as long as I have my family, friends and God, I knew that I would be okay.” 

“But this year I asked myself what if someday when someone comes into my life, will I get to fall inlove again? I told to myself that I didn't really need anyone in my life, I love spending time alone. I know I became strong which put me on being okay and happy with all by myself in my own ways and then he suddenly came around and changed everything. I asked God for a sign and He gave me one. I put all my faith and trust in God in every aspect of my life. I can’t imagine that I will feel this love again.”




Congratulations Jannica and Lorenz, we are all praying that your relationship will blossom more

Source: Online True Stories

Post a Comment

0 Comments